Re: Two Guard?

At 10:44 PM 5/6/97 +0000, Gregory Hurst wrote:
>Does the Pitino deal signify David Wesley, Todd Day, Dana Barros, Dee
>Brown, and Greg Minor a roster spot with the Celtics.  In Ricks style of
>play, guards that can shoot the three, press, and run the floor are
>definitely in demand.  If we don't have these guys who fits his system,
>who will he turn to.  Do any one have any ideas for the point and
>shooting guards?  Remember the bench guards are very important in the
>Pitino system.  Any suggestions?

I can see the offseason transactions now...

Boston Celtics - Traded G Dee Brown and C Steve Hamer to Charlotte for G
Tony Delk

Boston Celtics - Traded F Eric Williams, C Pervis Ellison, and G Greg Minor
to Miami for F Jamal Mashburn

Boston Celtics - Signed free agent G Anthony Epps

Boston Celtics - Traded F Dino Radja to Indiana for the rights to C Mark Pope

Boston Celtics -  Sign free agent F Jared Prickett

This is after drafting Ron Mercer with the 2nd overall pick and trading the
#7 pick to New York for Walter McCarty and the #25 pick, where Derek
Anderson is chosen.

Hey, it *could* happen...

	 	    ______________      __   ___   ___
	 	   |              \    /  | |   | |   |
	 	   |___     ___    \  /   | |   | |   |
	 	       |   |   |    \/    | |   |_|   |

			     Jon Michael Hamm
			  JonMichael@Honors.ou.edu

    	3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
    	     Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
      		Illiterate?  Write today for free help!