Re: Free Agents

[Enter Real Name Here wrote]

> does anyone know where I could view a list of potential free agents or does
> anyone know who some of the free agents are going to be?

Enter Real Name Here,

  The big free agents this summer include Michael "Ballhog" Jordan,
Patrick Ewing, Brian Williams, Loy Vaught, Brian Grant, Chris Mills, Rodman (if anyone dares), Jeff Hornacek, Nick Anderson, Joe Dumars, Walt Williams, David
Wesley, Rick Fox, Terry Mills, Travis Knight, Mark Bryant, Bobby Phills,
Robert Horry, Greg Anthony and Oliver Miller.

  Jordan of course will stay in Chicago with his puppet Phil Jackson.  Ewing's
knees are getting worse and he wants to land about a $60 million dollar deal.
Williams will be seeking the same big money he did at the beginning of this
season.

		Laytah,

		Jason

  Jason A. Drisko               	Email: drisko@ics.com
  Integrated Computer Solutions		WWW:   http://www.ics.com/~drisko
  201 Broadway 				Voice: (617) 621-0060
  Cambridge, MA 02139          		Fax:   (617) 621-9555