Bird Leaving?

I have heard many reports about Bird accepting a deal to go to Indiana, but
I still am not convinced that he is going.  He said yesterday that he would
not make a decision until he has talked to Pitino and to my knowledge that
hasn't happened.  Also, everything that Bird wanted to happen in order for
him to stay has, such as Pitino coming and them cleaning house.  There is
now a job open for him and if he takes it he will have great control over
the organization which is also what he wanted.  I honestly still believe
that Bird is going to stay.

Do you remember about a week ago when an unidentified source said that Bird
accepted the GM job for the Celtics.  That obviously wasn't true.  So why
should we believe an unidentified source telling us that Bird is leaving
when Bird says that he hasn't made up his mind.

I hope I am right and Bird stays, but if I'm not and he takes the job in
Indiana, I am going to wish him the best of luck, but hope we kill the
Pacers every time we play them.

What does everyone think?  Is Bird staying or going?  Also does any body
know what time the press conference is schelduled for tommorrow?