Re: Pitino's Roster

Last night I wrote:

>Hopefully, I haven't left anyone out.  This means that the priority body to
>move is Dino  Radja, followed by Dana Barros.   If Pitino can motivate the
>man, the big winner in this could be none other than Dee Brown, who if
>healthy and properly coached could ressurect his career as an all purpose
3rd
>guard.  Ellison and Minor are two other players with "up side" in a Pitino
>system.  Comments???

I swear I did not have prior knowledge of this, just a lucky guess, but did
you catch the article in today's Globe about Dee Brown?  He talks about how
he would thrive in a Pitino style of play.  Maybe this is just Brown trying
to save his ass, but it could be that Dee will be resurrected from the scrap
heap.  On WEEI today, they interviewed some local NBC sports guy from
Lexington KY, and he made the point that Pitino will take some player on the
current squad that we have all written off, and bring him back to life.  The
example that he used was Dino, but I tend to think that Brown is a more
realistic possibility.