Re: New Look Celtics

>Goals of Celtics:
>
>	1. Find a new Coach - ACCOMPLISHED!
>	2. Draft Time Duncan (hopefully if we get the #1 pick).
>	3. Rid ourselves of overpaid players who we do not need.
>	4. Sign a free agent to help the team in leadership.
>	5. Restructure the front office with people like Larry Bird.
>

>						Jerry
>						jlawson@mail.sdsu.edu

I think that your fifth goal, restructuring the front office, would be
better place before drafting tim duncan.  I am assuming that the goals are
arranged according to their importance, so if they aren't then don't give
this post a second thought.

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at: