Re: Pitino's Roster

- ----------
> From: JASPINDLER@aol.com
>
> I would like to take a look at the current roster and see what the list
thinks in terms of who fits the Pitino style of play.  This analysis should
stir up some interesting discussion.  This is not an analysis about team
chemistry or trades that might be made, only an attempt to see who could
play
> the Pitino style.

Expect some major changes in the next 1-3 years.  I would compare this to
Jimmy Johnson taking over the Dolphins & basically changing 3/4 of the team
in a year & a half .