Brown- No
- --------------
Day- No
Wesley- Yes
Fox- YES
Brick- No
Lister- No
Conlon- Don't know

You left out some of our losers like Szabo and Hammer, but they don't
really matter anyway since I seriously doubt any of them will be here next
year.  I think that the Celtics will look to unload Radja first, after him
Brown and then Barros.  They will probably re-sign Welsey (I hope!) and
maybe Fox, but nobody else.

Tim

>May 6th, 1997 will go down as one of the greatest days in Celtics
>history...the first step in the return to glory.  In twelve short days, we
>could take the next step with the number one pick in the draft........eat
>your hearts out Knick fans....your time is up!
>
>I would like to take a look at the current roster and see what the list
>thinks in terms of who fits the Pitino style of play.  This analysis should
>stir up some interesting discussion.  This is not an analysis about team
>chemistry or trades that might be made, only an attempt to see who could play
>the Pitino style.
>
>Players under contract:
>
>Walker-yes
>Williams-yes
>Barros-no
>Radja-no
>Minor-probably
>Ellison-probably
>Brown-yes
>
>Free agents:
>Day-probably
>Wesly-yes
>Fox-yes
>Brick-no
>Lister-no
>Conlon-maybe
>
>Hopefully, I haven't left anyone out.  This means that the priority body to
>move is Dino  Radja, followed by Dana Barros.   If Pitino can motivate the
>man, the big winner in this could be none other than Dee Brown, who if
>healthy and properly coached could ressurect his career as an all purpose 3rd
>guard.  Ellison and Minor are two other players with "up side" in a Pitino
>system.  Comments???

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at: