CELTICS CLEANING HOUSE

According to many sources, the celts have told their three Assistant
Coaches(DJ, Keuster, Jones) to look for new jobs.  Also Volk reportedly has
been asked to leave.  This means that Pitino will probably have to search for
assistants.  Any idea's of who will be chosen?  Apparently, Pitino's first
order of business will be to contact Bird about the GM job.  I think Bird
could do a great job.  I also wish DJ can find a job somewhere hopefully as a
head coach.

Jay