Re: duncan

>> Regardless of Pitino though if he is the coach it will make it more
>> interesting, but are there any takers if Vancouver offers Big Country and
>> the #2 for the #1.  We get a legitimate center and choose Mercer #2.  And
>> we still pick #6 or so and take someone like Battie or Foyle.
>>
>> Christopher R. Gee

Ithink if we get "cute" with the hand that fate has dealt us, we could
suffer greatly.  I'd hate to see us blow this great opportunity by trading
the pick.  BTW, I'm new to the list and am looking forward to contributing
as often as possible.  GO Green!

                                  Chicken Fried Steak and All That...
                                                         -Chuy

           ***Play Extravagangsta!***
*http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~lytton/gangster.html*
  *See if you're as good as you think you are!*