Re: duncan

Christopher Gee wrote:

> Regardless of Pitino though if he is the coach it will make it more
> interesting, but are there any takers if Vancouver offers Big Country and
> the #2 for the #1.  We get a legitimate center and choose Mercer #2.  And
> we still pick #6 or so and take someone like Battie or Foyle.
>
> Christopher R. Gee

Since when did we get the #1, #2, AND #6 picks???

- - - Foyle is just a big A.C. Earl, forget him, we need to improve the
line-up, not add more CBA-ers to it.

if our second is # 6 - we need Willoughby.

We need to bring some redemption to this draft.  As in redeeming
ourselves for the pitiful picks of the recent past...  and we've also
proven that early first round positioning doesn't even help.  Maybe the
C's need to concentrate on new scouts(?)

jonathan