Re: duncan

> Regardless of Pitino though if he is the coach it will make it more
> interesting, but are there any takers if Vancouver offers Big Country and
> the #2 for the #1.  We get a legitimate center and choose Mercer #2.  And
> we still pick #6 or so and take someone like Battie or Foyle.
>
> Christopher R. Gee

I wouldn't it take it.  Duncan is a substantially better center than Reeves.
This isn't like trading Robert Parish and Kevin McHale for Joe Barely Cares.
This is more like trading Dikembe Mutombo for Rony Siekely.  Mercer is good,
but not obviously superstar quality like Jordan or Magic Johnson.  Take
Duncan who can defend and rebound and score some, and the Dallas pick.

IMO.

Fred