Wesley rated very high

I was just glancing through the draft report by Shaun Powell
on internet and in the free agent report that was enclosed
alongside Wesley's name is reported as a premier free agent.
Comparison is made to the deal Kenny Anderson got (46 mil).
This scares me to think that Celts might lose him. May be
we will end up drafting Billups or Daniels after all if
Wesley cannot be caught.

The Dessert Classic report gave high ratings for Cato and
Kebu Stewart as having made good impact in a deplted field.

						Sashi.