real newsletter

          Looking for input:

          I'm mulling over the idea of printing an alternative Celtics
          newsletter, which would come out once per month during the
          offseason and twice per month during the season. It would be
          heavy into the "hot stove" kind of news that Celtics Monthly
          doesn't deal with -- trades, draft news, free agents, etc...

          I'm not satisfied with Celtics Monthly. It is what it is --
          a Celtics PR rag that serves its purpose, but does not fill
          the hole many of us have felt since the demise of Celtic
          Pride.

          There would be a minimal charge for the publication.

          For those of you who don't know, I am the sports editor of a
          newspaper in Middletown, Ohio. I have access to a number of
          resources that I think could contribute greatly to this type
          of publication.

          I am extremely interested in any input you might have into
          the makeup of this type of publication, or if you believe
          there is a market for it. Please let me know what you think.
          If you think it's a bad idea, say so.

          Thanks,

          Mark Berry