Re: Bandwagon

David,

You're not an elitist snob.  The fact is that there are many of us who
have been die-hard Celts fans through the good years and the not-so-good
(can you say "Henry Finkel"?), and we're waiting patiently for the next
ride to begin.  Maybe this is it.

Then again, maybe it isn't.

My humble opinion is that Pitino isn't the answer.  I hope I'm wrong.
Nonetheless, I'll have a better perspective after the draft.

Joe.