Out of all of these coaching possibilities, there are a few decent coaches still out
there.  What I mean by decent is defined as "NOT ML."  I, of course, would love to
have Pitino, but it's quite possible that he won't come Boston's way.

I think that there are about 3 coaches that haven't really been mentioned.  Nellie,
since we could have a run & gun team.  Bob Hill, who got flushed by a prima donna,
and Rick Adelman who the management wanted instant success with a couple of aging
veterans.  I think that all three would make for at least a good transition guy.
These guys are also if the Celts are thinking outside the team.  I would hope that
our coaches would run"

Pitino
DJ
KC Jones (again)
Nellie
Bob Hill
Adelman

I guess that we'll all have to wait and see what Big Rick does next.

Squindog