Re: Go Blue

On Fri, 2 May 1997, Neal "Rudy" Hoffman wrote:

> As a student at U of Michigan, I really hope that we take Robert Traylor
> with our Dallas pick if we lose Duncan.  This kid has heart, is a
presence
> on the court, and for his size has fast feet and soft hands.
>
> Just in case we don't get the first pick, maybe this should be our
backup.

> What do you think?

I have a better idea.  If he's really as good as you say he is, how about
we sign him as a rookie FA after he goes undrafted!

Jeff Stanners
98jstann@uor.edu
Redlands, CA

                           / ^   ^ \
                          { (o) (o) }
      -------------oOOOo-------U-------oOOOo--------------
     |                                                   |
     |   Quote from David Stern,                         |
     | "With the first pick in the 1997 NBA draft -      |
     |   The Boston Celtics select, TIM DUNCAN,          |
     |    of Wake Forest University."                    |
     |                                Oooo.              |
     |                 .oooO          (   )              |
                         \_)