Re: Walker

According to the Globe, Antoine might leave after three years if Pitino coaches.
If that is the case, do we want to make this move for Pitino. We all know the
players call the shots, look at the Orlando situation. The players calling the
shots there didn't help, infact it made it worse. I think that Orlando would be
alot better if Penny had kept his mouth shut. I know if I was a player, I would
want the coach that could bring out the most in me. I think that in the Celtics
case, Pitino would bring the most out of Walker, and everybody else on the team.
After watching Walker for a year, I get the feeling that he may be a little
lazy. Not in the sense lazy as in doing nothing, but lazy as in not wanting to
work hard, and look beyond stats. From what I understand he was quite happy with
his first year stats. As a player you need to want to win, and that is all that
matters. Walker I believe may never do that. Right now he is to young to know
for sure. Time will tell. Lets hope Im wrong, because I love his game, and I
think he is a good human being.

- -Derek-