Re: Pitino's a mistake/Draft

How can anyone feel that Larry Brown would be a better coach then Pitino.
 Larry Brown has never been with a team for more then 4 years as head coach.
 If Pitino came he would stay until we won a championship.  A Pitino/Bird
combo would be great.  I f Larry doesnt go to Indiana then he will stay.
 This is all under the assumption that ML is moved 'upstairs'. Which I hope
he will.

Beyond Duncan going first the celts should take McGrady or Mercer