Re: Jackson Sensation

I'm over the Day thing.  People on this list have convinced me that he
isn't a very good shooter (or just has poor shot selection) and that he
doesn't play D very well.  I would love to get the Stack, even though he
does have a lot of turnovers.  I see the turnovers to be something that is
fixable, something that we can work with him on to fix that problem.

Tim