Pitino

	I'd just like to add my vote for Pitino as coach.  I was
listening to WFAN (New York sports station) this weekend, and a Knick fan
called up saying how the Knicks should give Pitino another shot,
considering how the Knicks won't get past the Bulls this year :).  I know
a lot of people on this list say that Pitino was less than successful in
his previous stint in the NBA, but that is not quite accurate.  The host
mentioned how Pitino won 50 games with a very average Knicks team, and
got them to the 2nd round of the playoffs (lost to the Bulls :)).  I
think he deserves another chance with guys more talent like Duncan,
Walker, etc.

* David M. Darlington                 email:  darlingt@muhlberg.edu  *
* Muhlenberg College                  Campus Box:  1576              *
* Class of '99                        http://www.jungle.net/darlingt *