rooting for Philly!?

I can't believe I am rooting for Philly, but:

RANK  TEAM	RECORD	%	GB	GL
9.  Toronto	26-47	.356	--	9
8.  G.S.	25-46	.352	--	11
7.  N.J.	23-48	.324	2.0	11
6.  Dallas	22-49	.310	3.0	11
5.  Philly	20-50	.286	4.5	12
4.  Denver	20-51	.282	5.0	11
3.  S.A.	18-53	.254	7.0	11
2.  J.V.	13-59	.181	12.5	10
1.  Vancouver	12-62	.162	14.5	8

The good news tonight:  Dallas lost, Philly won, and Antonio and the
McNuggets finally broke their losing streak against a visiting Milwaukee
(next stop Vancouver).  The Sixers are now 1.5 games behind the Mavs, and
Denver is now two games back.  New Jersey didn't play, but picked up a
half game on Dallas' loss and is one game ahead.

The bad news:  Golden state keeps losing.  They lost again tonight, and
with the Raptors win those two teams are now tied.  New Jersey is two
games behind Toronto, but will need at least three more wins to tie them.
Riley, seeing that he can't catch the Bulls, decided to put a monkey
wrench in the plans of his future fiercest division rivals and old
nemesis, the Celtics.  He "blew" a 10 point lead with 6 mins to go.  It
looks like we are only going to be able to eliminate the 9th most ping
pong balls, not the 7th most ping pong balls from the Duncan-o-rama.

The battle cry:  One, Four, Sixteen More!  One, Four, Sixteen More!!

Repeat ad infinitum.

CJM

ps:  that's one, four as in first pick and fourth pick in case you didn't
figure it out.