Re: Antawn

By the way Red likes Jamison, which could mean that either the C's are
interested in him or the sly old Fox is baiting other teams to take him
higher than he has a right to go. Dallas is slated to finish at #5 or #6
and I would say draft the best player that you can at #5 never mind what
you have.

Draft scenario:

Right now I see the draft as under:
Duncan   - Boston
Mercer    - Vancouver
Battie      - San Antonio
LaFrentz -  Philadelphia
Van Horn - Denver
Jamison   - Boston
Thomas   -  New Jersey
Foyle      -  Golden State
McGrady - Toronto
Billups     -  Milwaukee

Van Horn slips because the more I read about him the more people think that
he does not have the quickness to be an NBA PF or SF. Besides San Antonio
needs a PF  and Philadelphia needs a center and there could be a draft day
swap between the two. At 6' 81/2" Jamison is undersized for a PF besides
Denver is all set at PF and SF with McDyess & Laphonse Ellis they may try
to get Foyle or trade down in which case Van Horn may fall to #6 where we
can take him. Now in that scenario Jamison goes to Nets, Thomas to GS or
Toronto, McGrady to Toronto or GS and Billups to Milwaukee.
                                                               - Mishra

PS: The NBA is going to conduct a one round draft, does anybody know if
this is the start year.
> 	With all this discussion about Antawn Jamison, do we even know
> that he's coming out?  I don't think he's said anything about that and
> he's only a soph.  He certainly doesn't have the mobility of Walker.
He's