Re: Survey

Sorry that my answers are so long, but I felt that they needed some
qualifications.

> I am taking a survey I will post results in a week.Please respond with a
> yes or no to these 5 questions.

> 1.Fire Carr as coach    No. He should have a chance to coach next
year's team.

> 2.Fire Carr as GM     No. He has made mistakes, but those were
early on. I believe he's gotten better (Has any NBA GM not made any
mistakes?)

> 3.Hire Pitino as coach    Yes. If he's interested I'm sure ML would
step down.

> 4.Hire DJ as coach       Yes. If ML wants to step down and Pitino's
not available.

> 5.Hire Larry as GM    No. We all love what Larry brought to the
franchise and what he meant as a player, but that does not
necessarily mean that he'll do a better job than ML.