Antawn Jamison

The general consensus is that the second greatest need of the Celtics
after a center is needing a shooting guard. Ideally, we would be able
to get Ron Mercer. If Mercer is not available with the Dallas pick,
(and this is assuming that we have the first pick and take Duncan),
does anyone know if Jamison has the skills to play the "2"? (Also
assuming that Jamison comes out this year).

By the way, I would be in favor of taking a chance on Tracy McGrady
for the 2 guard. I haven't seen him play, but an article in the
February 10 issue of Sports Illustrated gives the impression that
he would excel in the NBA. However, I would like to see the
Celtics take McGrady ONLY if they were lucky enough to get Duncan.
Otherwise, I'd go for someone less risky. What does everyone else think?

David J. Boutte