Re: Walker

- --=_ORCL_33923429_0_11919703281147540
Content-Transfer-Encoding:7bit

> Based on thier rookie seasons, we have reason to believe that Allen is a
> better shooter and passer than Walker.

Allen is an SG, while Walker is a PF. If Allen doesn't handle and shoot the
ball
better than Walker then he won't be any good. By the way Allen is averaging 13
ppg
and 2.5 assists shooting 41% doesn't sound earth shaking to me. Walker is
averaging
16.3 ppg and 2.8 assists shooting at 43%.

> Only inasmuch as any rookie can be said to have the potential to improve
> to superstar status while veterans allegedly have reached their maximum
> productivity.  Walker hasn't shown me anything that would lead me to
> believe he will ever be better than Baker.  Baker is a better shot
> blocker, shooter and rebounder.

Walker is 20 years old and has shown enough versatility to play all 5
positions. Vin
Baker in his rookie year averaged 13 ppg and 7 rebounds.

> Why do you say Walker is great? or will be great?

Walker is versatile, quick, great rebounder, great passer and a team player.
In my book
these are attributes of a great player. By the way, how many celtic players do
you know
who had a comparable rookie year? <I know one and he turned out to be a very
great
player>
                                       - Mishra

- --=_ORCL_33923429_0_11919703281147540