Sonny came home with a vengeance

	Just a few thoughts.  Drafting Victor Page in the second round
wouldn't work.  He's an underclassman and would probably go back to school
for a year to get another shot at a three year guaranteed contract.  But
maybe we can tradc up to a late first rounder somehow.  And besides Victor
has a lot of upside potential.  I think he's a definite top 20 pick.
	Bringing in Bird and Pitino is a must.  Hopefully they'll deal
with M.L. in a classy way because he has captained the ship when no one
else wanted to and has taken way too much heat for it.
	Does anyone think Mercer could be a good off guard?  If we don't
get the top pick he would be my next choice.  Then hopefully we could get
Battie with the Dallas pick.  Van Horn is a little soft and Foyle hasn't
played much against real competition.
	What do people think of (after the lottery) trading the Dallas
pick and Pervis and Dee to Cleveland for Bobby Sura, their pick, and the
Phoenix pick (which they own)?  We would be moving down about seven places
but we would get rid of two guys whose careers are probably over (even
though their contracts aren't).  With the two picks we could probably get
a Billups/Woolridge and a Kato/Lawson or McGrady.

Jeremy