ESPN

ESPN says Fratello's days are numbered (This is a brilliant prediction
especially after scoring 59 points) and that he might go to Boston !

I hope we aren't that screwed up.  We need to hit the Celtic Offices with a
barrage of phone & mail on bringing in Pitino or Westphal before we screw
up the draft and go select Alexander Koul & Alexander Kuehl for M.L.'s
circus.

As for E.W, quit kissing butt & work on playing as consistent as you have
the last week or two.   Why shouldn't M.L take some heat, you have the
worst record in franchise history.

Since this years free agents are pretty lame, we should just free up as
much cap as possible, sign a couple of role players to 1 year contracts and
get ready for Vin Baker.  Or try to move Radja & someone for him next year.
 If I were Milwaukee, I would at least try and get something, instead of
lose him to free agency.