Re: Dee Brown

- ----------
> From: casey soulies
>

> Dee Brown a few years ago was the BEST prospect on the whole team when
> Reggie Lewis died (one of his best friends) he lost a step. But, I still
> think Mr. Brown has alot more star in him then David you've already seen
my
> best games Wesley.If Dee is given better teammates Duncan, Walker and
some more time I truly believe he will shine.

I have to disagree on this one big time.  Brown can't shoot, can't play the
point, & can't defend even the worst 1's or 2's in the league.  If he was
so good we would have a lot of takers when he is being shopped around,
instead of no takers.  He basically is waiting around for his ridiculous
contract to expire, then he will be  playing for league minimum.