(no subject)

After reading the Globe today I feel like rambling.

EW seems to be doing a little butt kissing and Public Relations in
anticipation of his upcoming contract negotions. EW and ML feel if you
improve on offense you are a better player. Talk to me when you can make
a 15 footer or can stop someone or grab double diget rebounds. Is it my
imagination or does EW score most of his points in the first quarter of
games when the defense hasn't really dug in. Does anyone have a qtr by
qtr breakdown og his scoring for the year?  That said I would still sign
him as they sa he's a keeper. There was no mention of any defense or any
improvement in that area. As the saying goes "Offense puts fans in the
stadium but defense wins championships" If ML is such a good teacher
maybe our players aren't as good as I thought they were ..We can't stop
anyone.  Maybe the reason ML won't argue with the refs is because he's
afraid that it will be settled with a 9mm..or that it will be a bad
example to the young kids. What was that 9mm comment about? is he nuts?
If we lose LB to Indiana I'll never forgive ML, but I'll still love the
C's.