Re: Another media rumor for us to banty about!

> Bird's other picks are questionable too.  The world has already
> pronounced Dunkin, Mercer and Van Horn as the top pick and he does
> not.

That's not true steve, Bird in his interview said that Duncan is the top
pick but who is 2nd or 3rd is questionable. He also questions Van Horn's
skills, and that's not unlikely, so many on this list do too <not me by the
way, I would happily take Van Horn or Mercer if I have to pick 2nd>.

> Anyway, we need change at the coaching level ASAP after the season
> ends.

Like I said earlier, this is not about ousting ML Carr but bringing #33
back. So far the media has fed us with all this bullshit concerning his
health. Now that he is willing and eager, damn it Paul bring him back
otherwise us fans will run you out of the town.
                                                             - Mishra