E-mail addresses

Well I did some hunting and came up with the following addresses.  We can
use them to send missives about the current state of Celtic
(mis)management, and publicize Jason's efforts.

Sports channel New England
scnotes@sportschannel-ne.com

Sportschannel's streat beat.  This is an input form page.  They usually ask
a stupid question.  But feel free to put what ever you want.  I also
submited a new topic "Should ML Carr be back next year in his current
capactiy?"  I encourage others to do the same.
http://www.sportschannel-ne.com/sb/streetbeat.html

The Boston Globe Sports
Sports@globe.com

I can't locate the Celtics e-mail address.  Their fan mail page now lists
their conventional mail address.  However, I did send an e-mail message to
Celtics@nba.com, and have not recieved any error messages back.  Maybe it's
good.

Adam Litchy