Re: Whining about not Winning

Good point.  I think the lack of whinning may be due to the fact that
the unijuried players are getting plenty of playing time.  Some of
these folks would not have had as much playing time if the whole team
was healthy.

- -steve

On Wed, 19 Mar 97 10:09:52 EST, you expressed these thoughts:

>The silence is deafening.  So much so that hardly anyone has noticed =
that
>THESE Celtics players, who have lost more games than any Celtic team, =
are
>not whining and infighting. Who gets the credit for that?  ML? Captain
>Rick? A good bunch of guys?
>
>It is amazing that in this- the worst season - they haven't complained,
>whined, or turned on each other.  Not even Dee Brown.
>
>TJL
>

>tjoyce@mit.edu

The Boston Celtics will hang banner #17 in the FleetCenter by 2001!
You Can't Keep A Good Leprechaun Down forever...
http://www.tiac.net/users/ChomS/celtics.html

I've broken on through to the other side...