Re: Celtics fans, the time has come.

damekmo@teleport.com wrote:

> Tony wrote:
>
> >Actually, ML didn't want to pick Walker he wanted Kittles. Bird was the one
> >that wanted Walker and somehow got them to pick him. Just wanted to clear
> >that up. Bird as next GM.- Tony
>
> Now, to be honest, this is the kind of outrageous "white" horse thinking
> that I was referring to in my last rant. Tony, how do you know this is
> true? Do you know what goes on behind closed doors? Did they have to
> muzzzle, tie up, and threaten to castrate Carr in order to "convince" him
> to take Walker? Was he drugged and sent away the day they decided to draft
> him. So, as I understand it, Carr is responsible for the screw-ups and
> imagined screw-ups and all future imagined screw-ups and Bird is
> responsible for all that is good and right. How about this: Bird can come
> into town and say whatever he likes because he's responsible for zero.
> There's no pressure on Big Larry. Carr's in charge. He's responsible for
> everything. That includes the good draft picks, the good trades, and the
> idiotic contracts. Everything. Larry...nothing. I didn't hear Larry begging
> anybody to dump Gavitt and trade the remaining aged while this franchise
> still had a chance to correct itself. Oh, but he wants a shooting guard
> like Glen Rice. Jeez Larry, your brilliant, thanks for the input.
>
> Paul M
I agree people don't know about a lot of things that happen & just go by
rumors they hear but that still doesn't matter.What matters is the
Celtics stink & have to change.Get rid of Carr.Bring in Bird &
Pitino!Also Larry Bird is the GREATEST thing that ever happened to the
Celtics & I for one will not tolerate idiotic comments about him!