Re: Celtics fans, the time has come.

Tony wrote:

>Actually, ML didn't want to pick Walker he wanted Kittles. Bird was the one
>that wanted Walker and somehow got them to pick him. Just wanted to clear
>that up. Bird as next GM.- Tony

Now, to be honest, this is the kind of outrageous "white" horse thinking
that I was referring to in my last rant. Tony, how do you know this is
true? Do you know what goes on behind closed doors? Did they have to
muzzzle, tie up, and threaten to castrate Carr in order to "convince" him
to take Walker? Was he drugged and sent away the day they decided to draft
him. So, as I understand it, Carr is responsible for the screw-ups and
imagined screw-ups and all future imagined screw-ups and Bird is
responsible for all that is good and right. How about this: Bird can come
into town and say whatever he likes because he's responsible for zero.
There's no pressure on Big Larry. Carr's in charge. He's responsible for
everything. That includes the good draft picks, the good trades, and the
idiotic contracts. Everything. Larry...nothing. I didn't hear Larry begging
anybody to dump Gavitt and trade the remaining aged while this franchise
still had a chance to correct itself. Oh, but he wants a shooting guard
like Glen Rice. Jeez Larry, your brilliant, thanks for the input.

Paul M