Opinions

Hi, all
	Chemistry is why the Celtics were so much fun to watch this year in
spite of the losing.  They were in MOST games, and they played hard.
They get along very well, and like to play.  That is important.  It's
one thing some teams don't have, who have lots of talent and should do
much, much better than they do.  I think it's a necessary ingredient, on
any team, in any sport.  You also need the talent to win, of course, but
talent alone won't get it done, either, without the chemistry.  These
guys spend so much time together, the chemistry needs to be good.
	By the way, some of the sports writers are saying Foyle is the big guy
nobody's giving enough credit to, and he's just getting better and
better.  I saw him play just a bit one night and he certainly seemed
good, but that's not enough to make a judgement.  Big men usually take
longer to develop in the NBA than smaller guys.  I've read here that
Foyle isn't so good, but that was earlier in the season.  What do you
think now?
	Dorine