Re: several points

my opinion of front office is that M.L. is a much better coach than we
thought, because  of his all-important people skills.  He doesn't scream, and
his players respect him.  Everybody seems to like him.  As a GM, he's made
great strides, and Larry is indispensable at draft stuff.  I wouldn't mind
seeing ML coach another year == i think revolving coaches hurts player
development, and gives a bad message that comes back at free agent time.
 Gaston seems to be sticking with Carr, which tells me that even if he is a
fatuous youth as everybody claims, he is capable of a stubborn loyalty, which
is more than many owners can say.  Maybe they bonded in the firestrom
following ML's idiotic excesses in his first heady days on the job.
 (Remember when he offered Chicago our lottery pick for the right to talk
Michal Jordan out of retirment?)

Then again,  this past summer, ML offered to swap picks with the Nets  -- a
crapshoot move.  Maybe ML is better suited to coaching after all.  He's
defintiely not a "towel waving moron" as Bostonian Steve and others have
called him in recent  years.  He is all celtic, and I think he hasn't gotten
his due.  Did David Wesley just happen?