RACE wrote:

> He [Isiah Thomas] was a media star at Indiana and sustained it
> but his game in the NBA never reached "Superstar"
> status.
> ARE YOU NUTS????  In a 1984 playoff game against the Knicks, Isiah
scored 16 points in 94 seconds to force an overtime.  In 1988, he nearly
beat the Lakers by himself in Game 6 despite a severely sprained ankle.
 Isiah was a phony and a total jerk (like the rest of the Pistons
other than), as evidenced by the utterly classless behavior in defeat at
the hands of the Bulls in 1991.  But as a player there have been few
superstars greater than Isiah was, and certainly nobody under 6' who was
even close.

I'd be curious to hear Caleb McArthur's reaction to Race's opinion -- if
I remember correctly, Caleb is stuck in Piston country.

Michael Gooen