Re: Knight vs Vaughn

> Let me throw another name into the pot who just played his way to a much
> higher spot in the draft. Bobby Jackson of Minnesota.  Big Ten player of
> the year, Big Ten DEFENSIVE player of the year. Went off for 36 last night
> against Clemson. Big time clutch player. Maybe the C's should take a hard
> look at the man from KEVIN MCHALE'S old alma mater. There are several
> players starring for NBA teams who came from the Big Ten. Maybe we should
> try another one?

	ESPN had an interview this morning with him with regards to his
great game against Clemson.  The interviewer said that he was the most
highly recruited player out of Minnesota since Kevin McHale!  I like what
I have seen (admittedly, I haven't seen much, though).  I wonder where he
could spot in the draft.
- -d