van horn

Speaking of Manning, I should mention here that he, not Derrick McKey, Detlef
Schrempf, Larry Bird, or Danny Ferry, is the player Van Horn most
resembles,and I must say they are pretty close indeed.   Can VH play defense?
 I wonder if Rick goes if he could become are starting 3.... right now I like
Rick much better, but in a few years Rick will be on the downside.  I think
we need Rick badly, however, and without his play and leadership will land in
the lottery again, esp. if we don't get Duncan.  What do we do?