Bullets Bite Mavs

Oh, what a (nother) cliffhanger.  These Mavs are harder to watch than
ever.  It used to be they messed around for three quarters and then had
a chance to sneak up on their opponent.  Now, they're competitive from
the start and have been in many of their recent games til the end.

Last night it was Bradley who lost it down the stretch.  After a defensive
rebound, he swung around and elbowed Strickland in the cheekbone,
sending him to the doc.  As usual, big Brad couldn't believe he had done
anything.  Thus fouling out, he was not there to stop the game winning
layup.  Still two games shy of New Jersey, but we have a shot at a #6
from them.

Gene

P.S.  The latest NBA top 75 shows Willoughby, Pollard and Garris in the
30 to 35 range.  This draft may have only one star, but it seems to be
deep.  I say wait for Willoughby--speed, defense, great deep shot.