keeping Williams

Dorine Pratt wrote:
>None of us can know what the Celts have in
>mind, but IMO it defeats the whole purpose of rebuilding to get rid of
>either Walker or Williams.  Williams is getting better and better and
>I'd almost be willing to bet if the Celts traded him they'd live to
>regret it.

I agree COMPLETELY.  I don't understand the willingness to let Williams go.
This guy is the perfect sixth man type.  A slasher who will consistantly get
to the foul line.  With continued improvement on the 18 foot jumper, he is a
real keeper.

Walker will provide the flash, but Williams will provide lots of substance.
Keep him!!

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University		704 262 2088 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu