The Spurs

Hi all--

After reading the SI article about how the Celtics might be tanking on purpose, I was
left with a bad taste in my mouth.  I then log on to find that I'm not the only one
who hates that idea of tanking.

Another thing that I noticed was that everyone is counting on David Robinson to return
to the lineup for San Antoine.  I've come to the realization that the Admiral is going
to stay out of the lineup as long as possible to gain a better spot in the lottery.

They're really the team that's tanking their games.  I checked today's paper, the
Celtics are only three games up (down?) on the Spurs.  I just makes me sick watching
a team intentionally lose no matter what the cause.

Comments?

SQUINDOG