Michigan

Watched the second half of the Michigan game last night.  Apparently,
Maurice Taylor, whom I've always been a big fan of (he's a much better
player than the tractor), had a big first half.  He didn't do much in the
2nd, but that's mainly because Bullock shot the lights out.  The kid can
definitely light it up.  The announcer said that both these guys played on
the collegiate team against the Dream Team.  With the probable sanctions
upcoming, Taylor will almost certainly turn pro, apparently being
projected as a mid 1st rounder.  Not quite good enough for the C's.  I
haven't followed Michigan all that much this year, but I seem to recall
them having a big dive when Taylor got hurt.  He is a central figure on
that team.

Also in the 3rd quarter of the C's/Bucks game, the announcer was reaming
Robinson for his lack of defense, predicting that either Ford or he would
be gone soon because Ford hates poor defenders.  Robinson responded with a
great defensive play (probably his only one of his career) and the
announcer kept saying what a horrible defender he is.  The curse of the
announcer.  Guess it's asking too much for the announcer to predict that
the C's will lose every game.

- -Jamey