Re: vin baker

obviously it would require a substantial trade with Milwaukee ...
suggested a possibility down below in previous post.  Wasn't saying he
was free agent.  Appreciate the information though.  Admittedly, all
i've got on the Baker tradewinds rumours are winds out of new england -
and not Wisconsin.  I looked him up on NBA.com individual statistics and
he is a definite "Player" already. . . This gives Walker and whoever we
decide to fill the middle (potentially a first and second round choice
still under my scenario) to staballize the interior.  The only thing
worse than the coaching this year is the interior defense ... look for
our players statistics and teams statistics in comparisons to others in
the league.  That becomes glaringly obvious.