Re: vin baker

casey soulies wrote:

> At 06:16 PM 3/18/97 -0800, you wrote:
> >this sounds like a pretty powerful team:
> >

> Are you fuck'in jokeing...I really hope so, because that trade would really
> stink.  What is the bucks record because thats what the C's would be, give
> or take a few minor games!!!!!!!!!!!

well the bucks record is much better than hours ...
you are dreaming if you think:
a) us getting the first pick not pretty having fanasizing;
b) vin baker's current numbers would not help them teams dramatically:
    in frontcourt scoring
    in frontcourt rebounding
    in frontcourt blocked shots
    perhaps you should look up his statistics, I did.
AND
you're dreaming that the rest of the Celtics wouldn't blend
you must be dreaming
I submit
because you do not address any of the specifics of my
suggestions
but just
lump them all in a dreamers-type ball
and making ad hominem taunts ...
(sound a lot like a knicks fan too me)
and frankly I vomit in the direction
of your attitude
if you want to have a civil and intelligent discussion
of these matters on this listservice
that would be one thing ...
if you want to take part in group fantasy
that would be stupid behavior
the pride I have in the Celtics is rooted
in the fact the mystique is not a
group fantasy but rather
a history of intelligent decisionmaking about the game
of basketball ...
feel free to make suggestions for alterations which could
assure Baker at a better rate; or
feel free to make arguments for why Duncan (on the 30%)
chance we can get him will hit
Baker's stats immediately ...
Go ahead make my day ..
but please cut the stupid shit.