Luck of the Irish still holds & ESPN radio

The little people must still be on duty after the St. Pat's day win for the
Celts.

Tonight they deflected a last second buzzer beating shot by Dallas that went
in the basket and then rimmed out - giving visiting Washington a win !  (more
importantly giving Dallas a loss.)

BTW, Sunday night after the loss to Minnesota, I heard an ESPN sports radio
announcer make a snide remark about the Celt's maybe not trying to win games.
 That really ticked me off, as the one thing that's not fair to the Celtics
players this year, is to imply that they are trying to tank games.  I doubt
if the announcer has seen Wesley or Fox and the rest busting their behinds
game after game - but anything for a cheap shot I guess.  If anyone knows how
to get in touch with ESPN radio they might let them know how much their
people know about the game (at least as far as the Celts are concerned).

Hank M.