Williams

Hi, all
	Just my 2 cents worth.  None of us can know what the Celts have in
mind, but IMO it defeats the whole purpose of rebuilding to get rid of
either Walker or Williams.  Williams is getting better and better and
I'd almost be willing to bet if the Celts traded him they'd live to
regret it.  I personally don't think they have any intention of doing so
unless we don't do as well in the draft as we think we will and we need
to give up someone good.  On the other hand, I've felt all along that if
Dino stuck to the NBA and gave up the other basketball he'd be much
better for the Celts.  I don't know why they haven't insisted on it, if
they have any right to do so.  He certainly isn't a bad player and at
times he's been a lifesaver (gamesaver).  I never liked his getting down
on himself for making mistakes, pouting, whatever, but I think he'd
improved in that area before he got hurt again this year.  I don't think
he's so good we need to keep him, however.
	Dorine