Duncan and Vaughn, etc.

First off, why shouldn't Duncan look frustrated in his final collegiate
game?  Anyone would be that is the least competitive person in the world,
knowing that you're playing your heart out in maybe your final game and
no one is giving you any help, and the refs were letting the other team
get away with murder.  Just shows he has heart, I don't think he'd feel
that way night in and night out playing for the Celts.  As Walker pointed
out, as long as there is hope for the future, they'll continue to play
hard.  Duncan's college future is over, and he knew it.  There was no
hope for a future NCAA championship for him.

And yeah, he admitted he needs to get stronger to play in the pros, so
what 20 YO didn't???  Even Shaq I bet is stronger now than when he left
college.  And Duncan does have a decent looking shot, anyone see the 3 he
made?  He doesn't take enough in college 'cause it's not his role.  But
I'm willing to bet his shot gets much better in the pros, especially if
he thinks he needs it to be.  Can you say work ethic and determination?

And all you Vaughn fans out there, anyone take notice of that guy that
can't play and doesn't have pro game?  Might his name be Brevin Knight?
VEry quick, very composed, ran the offense very well.  Might not be
lottery bound, but I was impressed.  In the top 15 I would guess.
Billups would need at least a year or 2 to mature to get the composure of
Knight, and no one is quicker.  Might even be able to guard Iverson.

And Tunji from BU looks too raw.  Either he needs to show something
special in the camps, or he should try the CBA and develop ball handling
and shooting skills against better competition (looks like he could do it
now, just doesn't look comfortable against better opponents, like he's
used to playing against smaller guys).  He's not a shot blocking monster
in the NBA, not at 6'7".

And while I'm at it, I'm not at all impressed with Cato/Koul/Zwikker.
Can you say I'm 7'plus, give me an NBA contract?  None of these guys have
any skill, just huge size for college.  They might make Montross look
like Iverson for a night.

And Jamison is athletic, but that's about it.  CAn you say a
poor man's Stackhouse?  He'll be a mediocre player in the pros.

And Shea Seals has not been shooting well.  Great defender, though.
Reminds me of what everyone envisions Todd Day would be with a brain.  He
just doesn't look as good as a Kittles/Ray Allen/Mercer type.

Well, I'm done for now with my unqualified opinions.  :-)

- -Jamey