Re: Radja

I was an avocate of trading Radja if we could get a useful, cheaper, younger
player or draft pick in return. Not merely to unload him. Dana & Dee are the
guys who need unloading. I think that once Dino proves himself to be
physically sound again he will have some trade value, not alot, but there
will be takers. He could be a nice asset to us off the bench - but at that
salary! To package the Dallas pick with Dino for the sake of dumping his
salary would be a move worthy of the Mavericks. I wouldn't part with that
pick for the sake of unloading anyone. It is a valuable commodity.

George