Re: The real danger of M.L. Carr?

>If it's true that M.L. Carr is an excellent motivational
>coach but a poor coach when it comes to the basics of
>basketball, then isn't the biggest problem of having him
>as coach is the influence (or lack of) that he'll have on
>the developing players (Williams, Walker, the two lottery
>choices) who are supposed to be the future of the Celtics
>franchise?

Let me start by saying - I'm not busting on the players.

I get the feeling that teams don't take the C's serious until it is necessary.
Some teams have almost paid the price for this (Indiana), some have come back
and spanked the C's (Knicks).  BTW the laughing and trash talking during the
Knicks game (first half), just gave Van Gundy ammunition for his half time
talk.  The C's should have let sleeping dogs lay.  In other words they
shouldn't have pissed the Knicks off.

Rich,,,